Friday 26 November 2010

Me on TV

Oh, goodie! I shall be on Salt + Light TV today. The interview was filmed in April, and now here is where you can watch it live tonight. (No need for a TV; your computer can show it!) I can't remember the time zone thing, but I think it is on at 9 PM for those of you in (and under) Ontario and Quebec.

Salt + Light TV is the Canadian Catholic TV station. How I would love to give an interview on EWTN. Hint hint.

I see that the book is available for sale through the Paulines. The Canadian publisher of Seraphic Singles is, of course, Novalis. And the American publisher of The Closet's All Mine is Liguori. The Canadian version has Canadian spelling and soft creamy paper. The American version has American spelling and crisp, white paper. I prefer Canadian spelling, but the American paper.

The Salt + Light interview was great fun. There was a lot of fussing with my microphone, I seem to recall, and also with my hair, but overall it was a great experience, much less scary than talking about Easter on the Michael Coren Show. Nine PM in Toronto is 2 AM tomorrow in the UK, so I might not being seeing this episode myself. If you see it, let me know in the combox how it went.

3 comments:

Lara said...

You were great.
By the way, what lipstick are you wearing? It's a beautiful shade of red.

Jam said...

I saw it! You did well, I liked hearing you talk about the "three stages".

Seraphic said...

Yay! Thank you for watching, ladies!

I am not sure what lipstick I had on, but if it was red, it was probably Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick 166 "Temptation."