Thursday 6 September 2012

Jedziemy do Polski!

It is time to think about B.A.'s autumn holiday, and I have convinced him that we should go to Poland. So we will be in Krakow in late October, in time for the Krakow Book Fair.

I want to convince him that we should go also to other Polish towns, so if a Polish reader would like me to visit her group, please send me an email. A Polish email is fine.

Update: A heartwarming Polish reaction.

***
In other news, a Single reader in Chicago writes in that she has a fun group of Single Catholic friends in Chicago who are open to welcoming new Singles in Chicago. So if you are new in Chicago and want to meet other Single Catholics, please send me an email.


2 comments:

Jessica said...

I thought this was a lovely article about the dangers of misinterpreting the "True Love Waits" slogan and ending up just spending your life "waiting" for a husband...so I wanted to share it!
http://gracefortheroad.com/2012/02/03/idontwait/

Anna said...

Would those Chicago-based single ladies be up for meeting single Orthodox women?