Wednesday 12 September 2012

Unseraphic but Amusing

A reader sent me this: http://myfriendsaremarried.tumblr.com.

Warning: Liberal use of the F-word. But it's silent. And the site sums up what it can feel like when "all my friends are married."

It works better as a joke than as a guide to life!

For one thing, partying is (arguably) for Single Life, not Single Life for partying. And not to kill the buzz, but the protagonist's anti-marriage stance might soften a bit under the right circumstance, e.g.

MY FRIENDS SAY SEX IS SOMETHING TO BE RESTRICTED TO SOMEONE WHO LOVES ME SO MUCH HE MARRIED ME AND I'M LIKE





5 comments:

Renée said...

hahaha some of these are so deliciously spot-on. :)
Precisely what I needed. Thank you for sharing, Seraphic!

sciencegirl said...

Thanks for the laughs! These were hysterical.

Anonymous said...

My favourite was the F Bomb when you hear someone a lot younger than you is engaged. I know I know, I'm awful, that says a lot about me and my potty mouth oh the shame the shame of it. True though!

:-D

Sinéad.

Miss Doyle said...

I like the one when she comes home to an empty apartment and starts to dance like Hugh!!!

Seraphic said...

Who is the "Hugh" she is like?