Thursday 13 February 2014

A Day at the Art Gallery

Hello, poppets! I had a marvellous day. First I met Seraphic Single Trish for brunch, and then we went to the Art Gallery of Ontario to see the special exhibition of paintings from the Guggenheim. At lunch time I was interviewed by wonderful Heather from Crux Discount Theological Books, my favourite bookshop in all of Canada, beside a vegan café guarded by a painting of Our Lady. Then I went back to visit my favourite paintings in the permanent collection. And finally I had coffee with Reader M and talked a lot about Ceremony of Innocence again.

Two events coming up: 1. The Seraphic Singles Toronto V-Day Get-Together on February 14, 5:30 to 7:30. (Location information granted to ladies on request!)
and 2. The U of T Ceremony of Innocence launch at Crux Books, 5 Hoskins Ave, on February 24, 4:30. More on that anon.

Meanwhile, here is my latest post at IP Novels. Now I am just going out to decode Polish Pretend Son's Polish letter and may be some time. (Points to the girl who gets the tragic reference.)

3 comments:

Sheila said...

Famous last words of Lawrence Oates! That story may be the most characteristically British tragedy I have ever heard.

Seraphic said...

Clever girl! Sheila wins.

Anonymous said...

Haha! Was going to ask, is it THAT cold in Canada?? STAY INDOORS!

-R